Marketing Mix Balance
Atlas Marketing follows a marketing process that is proven. Our team is ready to partner with you to develop a marketing strategy that balances traditional marketing with digital technology. Balance generates results in a measured and flexible marketing program based on a simple story.
Clients rely on our marketing process to simplify complex ideas in clever and agile ways. Our responsibility is to help your customers make decisions while the Atlas team collects and analyzes data along the way to meet campaign goals.
The first step in the Atlas marketing process is to establish a complete understanding of the business model, marketing objectives, and challenges facing an organization. Having a complete picture of the business provides opportunities to avoid systemic obstacles within the organization and reduce cost overruns that ruin marketing campaigns. This approach has built successful campaigns that have:
- Established product names for over 18 different products.
- Uncovered a new use for a legacy product.
- Created multiple regional advertising campaigns.
- Developed brand values for over 20 different companies.
- Rebranded several companies in various categories.
Communications is vital to every marketing leader and a lack of focused communications results in millions of lost dollars. That is why clients turn to us for message creation – when solid messaging is established, responses to a specific and simple story result in direct action as part of the Atlas marketing process. Direct action leads to improved engagement, sales, and awareness through:
- Public/Media Relations
- Crisis communications
- Social media
- Email campaigns
- Message and media training
Atlas Marketing applies our marketing process to tell stories to promote brands, products, and services. An element of that process is digital marketing. While digital marketing is complex, we choose to simplify the complex by applying our experience and expertise to conduct campaign analytics, mine data and monitor online stories.
- Email marketing
- Landing page creation
- Blog writing and monitoring
- Social media
- Chatbot creation and management
- Customer Relationship Management System (CRM)
- Sales and marketing automation
- Ad buying and retargeting